Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well it's been awhile..

I haven't blogged in ages and don't know that I have enough to say to start now but hey it's worth a try. Since I last blogged I have gotten a divorce, lived in a camper, a trailer, a falling apart house and now a home. I have worked as a CNA, Director of Human Resources and now a Home Care Aide. I have talked, I have dated and I have hopefully settled in. So pretty much my life has changed, many times in many ways.

Now for my amazing children. Tinkerbell has grown in to a beautiful smart-mouthed little girl, just like I always knew she would. She is now in first grade, man how time flies. She is smart, pretty, energetic and loving...who could ask for more? She is my girl!

Q amazes me every day. He is super smart, good looking and he never misses a thing. I told someone one day that it is really unfair how easy he has it. If he wants to play basketball then he is the best on his team, if he has a test at school he passes without studying, if he goes hunting he kills the biggest deer, if he is fishing he is catching one after another while no one else is getting a bite. I don't understand why that stuff is so easy for him but I guess I hope it stays that way. He has his own share of struggles in life though and I believe it also comes from being so smart and understanding things that he is really to young to understand. He is in third grade and has the best teacher ever. He is also running every week to prepare for a marathon he will be in soon. My heart is proud every time I look at him!

WW is growing like a weed. He will be taller than me before next year I am sure, which is crazy since he is just fixing to be ten years old. His foot is already bigger than mine, there is no telling how big it will end up being. He is still a very sweet and soft hearted little boy but I see him changing in alot of ways. I don't spend as much time with him because he has decided/been pressured to stay with his father. He has gotten student of the month the last two months and this month it was announced that he was chosen to be a KidLeader, not sure exactly what he does but he was chosen because he shows excellent leadership skills. I am very proud of him!

Well that is about all for now! I will try to be on here posting as post worthy things happen in life! Thanks for reading! April

No comments:

Post a Comment