Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ahh how life flies!

Well it has been about six months so I thought why not write something again...

Life really hasn't changed much as I can see from the last post. Tinkerbell is still an adorable smart mouth that reminds me of me. Q is still smart and excels at anything he attempts. W.W. is still one of the most tender hearted kids I have ever met. I am one of the most blessed mothers I know. For the most part my kids wildly defend me and while I wish they wouldn't feel the need to they work hard to protect me.

I am still currently with the same man as I was six months ago although I am surprised I am and not sure how long it will last..everyday is questionable. I live in the same house, my little piece of Heaven. There are thing's about the house that I wish were different but overall I am as happy here as I have been anywhere since I moved out from under my Momma's wing. The kids are also very happy here. My best friend and her husband who is also one of my best friends live across a big green field from me and our kids roam back and forth as they please...like I said my little piece of Heaven. Oh and the best part of all that never fails to come to my attention this time of year...I don't have to mow or do any yard work! That is taken care of by my super nice retired yard work loving landlord.

I have currently started trying to lose weight, not sure how long it will last or how great I will do since I am a food loving lazy bum but hey it is worth a shot. I turned 32 last week and I figure if I don't do something now it will not get any easier. So far I have lost 10 pounds and I did this on the starvation diet. Next week I will probably try to introduce food back into my life. Haha! No it is not quiet that bad but I have been attempting to only eat once I start shaking, I don't need anyone to tell me that this isn't good for me, I know but hey it works. I actually started counting calories yesterday and will be trying to stay below 1000 calories a day.

I will be making a post shortly about what I am looking for in a man, this post will be for me to look back on and remind myself to keep my eyes on the prize and to never settle again. Thanks for reading..I hope this post finds everyone well!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your weight loss program. :-) I know starvation is bad but yeah..it worked for me 3 years ago (lost 60 pounds that way LOL) Of course I gained back about 20 but, I'm SLOWLY but surely losing that (and hopefully then some). Many hugs to you , my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete